Open the Cash app. You can open the Cash app by tapping the icon on your home screen, or by tapping OPEN next to the Cash app in the App Store.
Type your phone number or email address and tap Next. To create a new account, type your phone number or email address in the bar that says “Email address”. Tap Next when you are finished.
Type the confirmation code and tap Next. After you provide your email address or phone number, a 6-digit confirmation code is sent to your email or mobile phone via text message. Check your email or text messages to get the confirmation code and type it the box and tap Next in the lower-right corner.
Type a debit card number and tap Next. In order to use the Cash app, you need to provide a debit card number. Type it in the bar and tap Next.
Create a Cashtag name. Your Cashtag name is the username your friends can use to send you money. This can be anything you want, as long as it’s not taken by another user.
Invite friends (optional). If you want to invite others to use Cash, tap Invite in the lower-right corner. This displays your contacts. Tap contacts you wish to invite to use Cash app. If you do not wish to invite friends at this time, tap Skip in the lower-left corner.
- If see a pop-up asking to allow Cash to access your contacts, tap Allow.
Open Cash. Cash is the app that has a green icon with a dollar sign.
- If you haven’t already done so, type your phone number or email address to log in. You will need to verify your account with a confirmation code, and your debit card or Cash card.
Type a dollar amount. Use the number pad on the main page to type the dollar amount you want to send to another user.
Tap Pay. The Pay button is the second button below the number pad.
Select or type the name of a contact. You can tap a contact, or type a contacts name or cashtag in the bar at the top that says “To:”. To type a user’s cashtag, type a “$” followed by their cashtag username. A contact must be a Cash app user to receive the funds you send them.
Add a note with the payment (optional). If you wish to include a reason or note for the payment, you can add a message on the “For” line, such as, “Money for rent.”
Tap Pay. It’s in the upper-right corner of the payment page. This displays a confirmation pop-up.
- You may be required to confirm the transaction using a PIN, confirmation code, or the fingerprint scanner on your iPhone or iPad.
Tap Pay. It’s in the lower-right corner. This confirms the transaction and sends the funds to the recipient.
Tap Done. After you send money, tap Done to return to the main page of the Cash app. The user will receive the payment automatically.
- Register online or via their mobile apps and create a Bitcoin wallet with : Coinbase or Circle, etc
- Go to your account settings and add payment method (Credit/Debit card, Bank Account, PayPal) and buy coins.
- Convert your checkout amount to bitcoins, then send bitcoins to the wallet address provided on checkout.
- Share a visible screenshot of the transaction page with us via email once bitcoins are sent.
- Follow the instructions below to purchase bitcoins.
- Step 1: Start the payment. …
- Step 2: Select whether you’re making a personal or business payment. …
- Step 3: Enter the details for the recipient. …
- Step 4: Confirm the amount and currency. …
- Step 5: Hit confirm, and choose a funding source. …
- Step 6: Review the payment and you’re done.